PDA

View Full Version : FREE classical guitar. local pick up only. san diego.

NukeDOC
05-03-2008, 05:24 PM
a friend of mine told me of one of his friends that was throwing away two classical guitars. both of them were no-namers. i cleaned them up and i need to get rid of at least one of them cuz i just scored a KPK tenor and a taylor 614ce (woohoo!!!). this would make a great project guitar, because it still needs some work.

i cleaned up all the gunk that i could. put some old strings on that i had lying around from a previous change (they arent all from the same pack). the tuners will need to be replaced, unless you can disassemble them completely and polish them out. theyre a little locked up from being in storage for a few years. but it would be better if you just replaced them. you can also use this guitar to practice setting up action. its currently pretty high.

anyway, if youre in the san diego area, and want a free guitar, hit me up here. first come first serve. its free. dont complain haha.

AnthonyUkulele
05-03-2008, 11:01 PM
seems pretty legit i mite take it hmm ionno yet well ill try to get it at the jam if i cant go then ill try to pick it up

NukeDOC
05-03-2008, 11:06 PM
seems pretty legit i mite take it hmm ionno yet well ill try to get it at the jam if i cant go then ill try to pick it up
dude its a free guitar. its not going to last that long.

Guting
05-03-2008, 11:15 PM
how about I actually pay for it, lol!

NukeDOC
05-04-2008, 06:46 PM
how about I actually pay for it, lol!

hahaha well if you just wanna throw money at me, then be my guest!

seriously though, i wouldnt take money for this guitar. its a POS, but it works. its playable. ill throw up a video of it shortly to show what its like. i really just wanna give someone the opportunity to get a guitar for the soul purpose of learning to play it (yeah, so i put it up for grabs on an ukulele forum, right? haha). but yeah, then if that person feels they like the guitar and decides to get a better one, they can pass it on to the next person that may want to try it out. thats all it is.

NukeDOC
05-04-2008, 07:07 PM
ok here's a video i made of the guitar.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v176/pEsCaDoR/ukuleleunderground/?action=view&current=freeguitar.flv

russ_buss
05-04-2008, 07:12 PM
deaching a guitar. good man!

jaggtmolina
05-04-2008, 09:19 PM
hey nuke, are you anywhere near the cox arena?

NukeDOC
05-04-2008, 11:19 PM
im in paradise hills. so youre not too far away from me if thats where you are at.

UkuLeLesReggAe
05-05-2008, 12:34 AM
you just eep on giving Don't u Nuke hahah :D

which, of course, is a good thing.

jaggtmolina
05-05-2008, 10:10 AM
im in paradise hills. so youre not too far away from me if thats where you are at.

i'm gonna be in that vacinity for the next few days. :)

NukeDOC
05-05-2008, 10:31 AM
i'm gonna be in that vacinity for the next few days. :)

send me a pvt message with your number and when youre available to pick up the guitar and ill get in touch with you.

biowave
05-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Hello,

Is the Guitar still available? I know of a good home for it, he's a single Dad wanting something to practice on. Let me know

NukeDOC
05-07-2008, 12:19 PM
no one has come to pick it up yet. send me a PM with your contact info and ill get in touch. the guitar needs to go so first come first serve.

NukeDOC
05-11-2008, 12:40 PM
the guitar is still available. i will probably post it up on craigslist sometime tonight if no one comes through.

NukeDOC
05-11-2008, 05:43 PM
guitar is gone. few minutes on craigslist was all it took hahaha. now i need to sell my boat.