Dream vacation - Ukes at Sea

I think it's a 14 day cruise. Used to be 15 but they cut out Kona. I've taken that Princess cruise -- that's where I got hooked on ukulele. It's awesome. It could only be better with all the ukulele stuff. It's 5 days there, 4 days around the islands and 5 days back. It's FABULOUS!

I think it's a 14 day cruise. Used to be 15 but they cut out Kona. I've taken that Princess cruise -- that's where I got hooked on ukulele. It's awesome. It could only be better with all the ukulele stuff. It's 5 days there, 4 days around the islands and 5 days back. It's FABULOUS!

Same here, that was the first time I played a ukulele. And it is a great cruise, I've done it three years in a row now, and booked it for this exact sailing next year.

The cruise director we had on the first two trips was David Cole, a big fan of the ukulele, he teaches some of the classes onboard and said he owns seven ukes.

I actually booked this cruise for my Mom and I before I even found out about the Ukes at Sea part. I'm looking forward to joining in on the jam sessions! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom