Fields of Athenry

casarole45

Reaction score
Uploaded this a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful song from Ireland. It's a rare occasion that I sing, I always feel a bit cheesy singing but sometimes a song begs to be sung, a story shouts to be told.

Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think... oh and ignore the strange facial expressions, I've progressed from sticking my tongue in my cheek to gurning when I get involved :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcFYqGzVLys

Great job! Keep singing, you have a good voice.

nowt wrong with gurning, i still stick my tongue out when i concentrate while playing, i'dconsider gurning an upgrade.
lol's cheers grammy, wonder what comes after the gurn... time will tell ;)

@Rzr thanks man, much appreciated

Really nice, just been going through your vids,the godfather is brilliant, have you got it tabbed out? I would love to learn that!
Thanks man, if you go on my UU profile and look at my photo galleries I've put the scanned tabs in there. They are guitar tabs but the CEA strings you can play fret for fret and then just make some adjustments on the rest.

Gurning is great - my hero is Loudon Wainwright III (if you know him), and when he really gets into it, he ends up standing on one leg and sticking his tongue out...

Joe Cocker is another fine example

You have a great voice btw

Top Bottom