got a new guitar. here's a vid.

WOW.... A TAYLOR...

The Kamakas of guitar....

........I want :(

WOW.... A TAYLOR...

The Kamakas of guitar....

........I want :(

dude dont trip. you know you would make that guitar sound sooooo much better than i did. im living proof that a better instrument doesnt make you a better player. i could toss my ibanez at you and you would put me to shame.

and i got a KILLER deal on her. she's a 614ce. i wont post the retail price. but i got her for about 30% off! i couldnt pass it up.

dude dont trip. you know you would make that guitar sound sooooo much better than i did. im living proof that a better instrument doesnt make you a better player. i could toss my ibanez at you and you would put me to shame.

and i got a KILLER deal on her. she's a 614ce. i wont post the retail price. but i got her for about 30% off! i couldnt pass it up.

nice... I don't I could afford anything 1k+ hahah.
Imma just stick with my Takamine classical *sigh*

That's a cool vid . . . I want a Taylor too . . . . . . . . . . . . someday . . .

Nice guitar! I played a Taylor T5 at Guitar Center the other day. The thing is like butter.

Your daughter is the coolest!

Every single taylor I've ever played was butter.. someday I will own one.. someday... :D

Cool video Nuke....looks like music runs in the family....ha

Wow...congrats for your new guitar....a TAYLOR maaan:eek:!!!!!!!!! lucky you!!! your daughter is pure love and innocence!!!!!!!!!!! congrats for the beautiful girl and for that lovely Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Nuke...she really wants to playy and all...she strums and all...and sings......beautiful girl!!!!!!!!!! she totally rocks!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom