Need help finding a case, Please!

KalaPineapple

Reaction score
I have a Kala Pineapple Uke in the mail as of this post. When my uke gets here I would like to keep it protected but I am having trouble finding a case that fits a soprano pineapple shape uke for under $20. Thanks a head of time!
:drool:KP

Some people give you a gig bag with the Kala Kiwi (MGM). I know other's don't. That bag is not padded much, but is compact and well made. It has a flat zippered pocket on the outside. Pretty nice, but like I said, not much padding. OK to use if you are reasonably careful.

I got this one for my Mainland Boat Uke, and it is the same size as the Kiwi uke case but with a bit more padding and the Kala Logo embroidered. I like it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...832105&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1522wt_971

–Lori

I'd check first with MGM, and maybe flea market music. i don't see the flea case listed as an item on their site, but if you call them they might be a reasonable solution. The standard soft case that came with my flea has served me well for years with zero wear, and being my 'always in the car' uke, it goes everywhere I go.

Good luck

Top Bottom