newish

ovation4what

Reaction score
hey everybody im tim. iv played uku for a while, mainly just messing around as i really play the guitar. my original uku was more of a toy than anything. it was an aloha flying v uku. then about 2 months ago my dog stepped on and broke the neck so i was in need for a new uku. after going to see jake shimabukuro live, it really refired my intrest and just went out today and got a new uku. this time i got a lanikai nk-t tenor. i plan on taking the uku much more seriosly now as opposed to just messing around on it

thanks guys, iv already learned 3 songs and took a simple song from guitar i know and transferred it over to the uku and spiced it up a bit. the song was allready redone by the same kid on the uku but i just took the guitar chords and switched them to the uku and like i said...spiced it up a bit cause its a really simple song but the gf likes it so...what ever makes her happy :p i dont think 4 songs on only 1 day of being back on a uku is bad

Glad you've decided to start playing more seriously, Tim. Hello and welcome to UU. :shaka:

Top Bottom