Praise for KoAloha

hosenfeferdave

UU+
Reaction score
Recently, I needed some help with a uke, and I called the company for assistance. The help I received was way beyond my expectations, the communication was excellent and I felt especially taken care of. My hats off to the folks there, their product and their service. They truly went 'above and beyond' standing by their product.

I did browse KoAloha on this forum, and I felt assured that they care as evidenced by their participation on this board and their commitment to the craft (Paul's luthier postings).

If you are in any way on the fence, or are considering a Koaloha, rest assured. This family/company has my complete vote of confidence. I will undoubtedly give this company additional business and support. I'm not one to easily dole out praise, but its due here.

Ironically, I used to wonder about the need for support rating on the ukulele reviews section. No longer!

I am blessed with members of 'K' brands as a reference, and aside from the above support mentioned, Koaloha makes one beautiful looking and sounding instrument. I consider my KoAloha a work of art.

Thank you and well done Brian, Paul and please extend my appreciation to the company/family that stands behind you.

Thats why I own 5 KoAlohas.

We have a tie! Five here. Two Pineapple Sundays, a tenor, Sceptre, soprano.

Experimentjon has a bunch too.

Agree, Brian is awesome. Koaloha is a great company with instruments that look and sound marvelous.

koaloha

Hi
NOt forgetting Pat.
I had placed an order for a sopranino - NOah - and delivery was due in Dec.
However, have not heard from the company. When I called, ( long distance from Singapore ) and spoken to Ms Pat, the attention I received exceeded my expectations.
Anyway, was told that it will be delivered in Jan.

Top Bottom