Honey, Seeso, and Bosko Invite You to UU

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Man, you should have made this before the contest deadline. Or have Jake nose over a table like that. Funny video, I hope to be able to see them when they're in Japan again.

Man, you should have made this before the contest deadline. Or have Jake nose over a table like that. Funny video, I hope to be able to see them when they're in Japan again.

hahaha having jake nose over the table! what was the inspiration for that seeso?

hahaha having jake nose over the table! what was the inspiration for that seeso?

The set up was Bosko's idea, we all came up with the lines, and Honey really wanted to say, "and friendlier" at the end.

Do they have other jobs or do they pretty much just cruise around with their ukes? They are fun to watch...

Nice! Htose two are awsome. I dont know why but honey's accent makes me laugh. I guess I just dont expect and aussie accent. But man can they play!

They haven't posted your video yet have they Seeso?

Do they have other jobs or do they pretty much just cruise around with their ukes? They are fun to watch...

They are fun to watch. They're really great people, and I think that comes through in their music and their videos.

They do have jobs, but they quit them to go on their safari. They're actually making a lot of money on the road. Wherever they stop and stay, they have someone in the ukulele community that puts them up and usually organizes a show for them. At these shows, they accept donations and will sell a lot of merch.

I think it's important to note that if they were guitar players, their project wouldn't work. It's the feeling of community amongst ukulele players that makes this project go.

Have you checked out the safari videos yet? They're great.

Nice! Htose two are awsome. I dont know why but honey's accent makes me laugh. I guess I just dont expect and aussie accent. But man can they play!

Yeah, Honey's accent is really cute. So is she. Adorable they are, the both of them.

They haven't posted your video yet have they Seeso?

Nope. Not yet. I can't wait, though. I sang a filipino ballad in tagalog with them.

Ok, they put up Mercedezzz's video. That's 2 people from Chicago already. When's the seeso episode coming?

Ok, they put up Mercedezzz's video. That's 2 people from Chicago already. When's the seeso episode coming?

I don't know, but I can't wait. Ugh. I think they might skip me for now, though. We did a Tagalog song, so they might want to put subtitles on the video, and that takes time.

Top Bottom