I got some insider info.....

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got some insider info from Lanikai....

They showed me some new products that are going to be unveiled at NAMM. Let's just say that I am thoroughly impressed.

A Banjolele? How about a concert scale with flamed maple?

Oh and I hope you guys like Exotic woods such as Monkeypod and Zebrawood. Not only did the wood look incredible, but the ukes all had a certain feature that Jake Shimabukuro's Kamaka shares....

Ohhh you mean they've got JS inlaid on the fretboard?! That sounds really cool!!

Just kidding. :D

I can't wait for them to hit the music stores so I can try them out in person.

Ooh, insider info! Sweet! :D

No offense, but since you'll be repping them at NAMM, did they not have you agree to an NDA (non-disclosure agreement)? I'd think they might be a tad miffed if they knew you were posting "insider info" on public message boards. Or maybe they actually want some viral leaks on new products to get advance buzz?

No offense, but since you'll be repping them at NAMM, did they not have you agree to an NDA (non-disclosure agreement)? I'd think they might be a tad miffed if they knew you were posting "insider info" on public message boards. Or maybe they actually want some viral leaks on new products to get advance buzz?

Nah, they said I could share what I'd like to since NAMM was so close. I figured I would share some cool information with you guys.

Ahh I live pretty close to anaheim, never heard of namm...is it open to the public?

MONKEYPOD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I work in Kruger National Park (safari place the size of Wales) every summer and see these trees all the time. Super excited for that.

Top Bottom