Koaloha Christmas

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
I just got my new Koaloha Pikake concert in from MGM and WOW! I had him put worth browns on for me and the sound is crisp, bright, and LOUD! I deliberated long and hard between the Pikake and the regular concert and decided I wanted this uke in a satin finish. I am not disappointed in my choice. Merry Christamas to me! (and Happy Birthday too, in a couple of days). I'll do an objective review on this uke in a couple of weeks, after the new uke euphoria wears off. In the meantime, I am glad to be a member of the Koaloha club.

Oh and BTW, who's better than Music Guy Mike? Thanks again for all of your help and great service Mike. As you know, this is not my first uke from you, and it probably won't be my last either.

I can't believe I bought another uke! My wife is going to kill me. Oh yeah, I am already divorced. HA!

I'd like to wish everyone from the UU, staff and members, Mahalo, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. Let's keep that uke spirit going throughout the upcoming year.

Attachments

• Koaloha Christmas 002.jpg
    Koaloha Christmas 002.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Koaloha Christmas 010.jpg
    Koaloha Christmas 010.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Koaloha Christmas 014.jpg
    Koaloha Christmas 014.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Koaloha Christmas 015.jpg
    Koaloha Christmas 015.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 47
  • Koaloha Christmas 018.jpg
    Koaloha Christmas 018.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
That's one sweet looking ukulele. Congratulations and Merry Christmas/Happy birthday.

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
Regards,
Ray

She's a beaut! Congrats! Have you named her yet?

I can't believe I bought another uke! My wife is going to kill me. Oh yeah, I am already divorced. HA!

LOL!

I'd like to wish everyone from the UU, staff and members, Mahalo, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. Let's keep that uke spirit going throughout the upcoming year.

Thanks, buddy! Merry Christmas! :D

i have a koaloha pikake soprano and am absolutely in love with it...enjoy!

She's a beaut! Congrats! Have you named her yet?

LOL!

Thanks, buddy! Merry Christmas! :D

Yes, I have a name seeso. As a Boston Red Sox season ticket holder, I have decided to name him Kevin. Kevin Ukulele :)

Top Bottom