Hi, I just got here,..

Tubedog

Reaction score
Hi all! I love the ukulele, and I just noticed this forum the other day. I've been messing around on the uke for 5 years, but only recently really started to apply myself.

I have a soprano mahogany ukulele made by a fellow from Winnipeg Beach named Fred Casey. It has a maple leaf shape for the oval, which makes it quite unique. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll post a picture of it.

Also, I just ordered a Bean Sprout banjo uke and it should be here at the start of the new year. Can't wait!

Well enough about me, I'm glad to meet you all. :D

Hello and welcome to UU! I would love to see pictures of your uke posted to this part of the the forum Ukulele p*** (post your uke pics here...)
One way to do that is to attach them in your post message using the paperclip
attach.gif
Use the browse button to find the pic on your home pc and upload it into your post.
Another way is to create an album at your public profile then attach the url of the picture into your post using the insert image button
insertimage.gif
. Hopefully I didn't confuse you to much and if you need any help send me a pm.

Welcome....I want to see that Maple Leaf uke! Post a picture if you can, sounds really cool.

Welcome to UU, Tubedog. I checked out your uke. It's really cool. I'm extremely jealous of your Bean Sprout. You'll have to post a review when it gets to you.

Welcome to UU, Tubedog. I checked out your uke. It's really cool. I'm extremely jealous of your Bean Sprout. You'll have to post a review when it gets to you.

Thanks! The Beansprout will probably be a month or so away as it's not built yet, but will be started after Christmas.

Top Bottom