Merry Christmas

Moore Bettah Ukuleles

Reaction score
I'd like to wish all my lounge buddies and everyone at UU a very Merry Christmas and all the best wishes, blessings, abundance and wisdom that the New Year can bring. Also thanks for the active participation, insight and entertainment that you've provided. It's a great forum and it's been a fun year.

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Chuck. Happy birthday, as well!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Have a good one!

Last edited:
Aw Chuck I was thinking you'd be posting photos of a Christmas Uke. Santa's sleigh and reindeer flying in the headtstock with a mystical trail of stars and glitter following them up the fretboard! And of course the Christmas wreath around the soundhole.

Happy Holidays to you too!

Aw Chuck I was thinking you'd be posting photos of a Christmas Uke. Santa's sleigh and reindeer flying in the headtstock with a mystical trail of stars and glitter following them up the fretboard! And of course the Christmas wreath around the soundhole.

Happy Holidays to you too!

Ooh, that sounds lovely. I would love one of those!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all...

Merry Christmas to all and here's to a Great New Year!

Jack

Same here. Merry X-Mas to all, Happy Birthday Chuck and thanks to everyone for sharing insight and a good time throughout the year. Oh, and Happy New Year to all.

Merry Christmas, meli kalikimaka, joyeux noël, fröhliche Weihnacht and a very happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous new year to everyone!

Erich Schildhauer

Chuck, wishing you and everybody here at UU and beyond a Merry Christmas and the best of New Years. Mahalo for sharing all your knowledge with us all.

A very merry Christmas wish for all of us UUers from me and Mrs. Two Dogs.

Happy Birthday, Chuck! Hope you have a great one. :shaka:

Here's to 2010. :cheers: Happy New year everybody.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Top Bottom