Any new Christmas ukes?

I got spoiled. Spoiled, I tells ya.
Mahalo LP vintage burst soprano!
Makala Dolphin white sparkle, one of the plastic ones, purchased from musicguymic!
Kala KA-C in candy apple red!
Tiki King Flea soprano!

That's right, my honey treated me to four ukuleles. Plus accessories. A concert tweed hardshell case. Strings. Books. Eventually I'll stop playing with the ukuleles enough to play with the new camera and maybe get a photo or so up in a day or two. I'll get a pic up too of the Ohana longneck I gave him. Fantastic!

Sambient, sounds like you've been really good this year.

I didn't get a uke but in the music department, I got an udu drum.

I got spoiled. Spoiled, I tells ya.
Mahalo LP vintage burst soprano!
Makala Dolphin white sparkle, one of the plastic ones, purchased from musicguymic!
Kala KA-C in candy apple red!
Tiki King Flea soprano!

That's right, my honey treated me to four ukuleles. Plus accessories. A concert tweed hardshell case. Strings. Books. Eventually I'll stop playing with the ukuleles enough to play with the new camera and maybe get a photo or so up in a day or two. I'll get a pic up too of the Ohana longneck I gave him. Fantastic!

What a fantastic bunch of ukes. Congratulations.

Jack

I know it's not much, but I treated myself to a Lanikai LU21TE in black by saving up $135 with $10 cash back via bing. Got it on ebay with a case and free shipping. It's supposed to come in on Jan 5 (rescheduled), I didn't wanna pay 2 day air mail (even though i'm super impatient right now.) Not old enough for a job and just hoping i'll get $ for christmas today because i'm completely broke now -__-
hopefully i'll get some aquilas for it soon too.

Didn't get an 'uke, but Mrs. Two Dogs got me the most awesomest curly koa wood to build my own, and some nice tuners for it, too. Best gift ever! :p

I got a vintage soprano uke banjo from Santa. Needs a litttle work but she sounds sweet! Thanks Santa !

The winter storm kept my Christmas uke from arriving in time. :(

Hopefully, I'll celebrate Christmas on Monday! :)

Happy Holidays everybody! :cheers:

Yeah, I did. I got a Kala solid mahogany soprano, I think it's pretty good. I mean, it's a heck of a lot better than the crappy plastic Mahalo I got a while ago! I haven't played it much today, just tuned it up. Been busy fiddling with settings on my new camera :)

MGM came through for me and my Kala thin line tenor arrived the day before Christmas. :D

Mahogany neck, back and sides with solid spruce top. This is my very first ukulele so I don't have anything to compare it with. Nicely set up to low g (my request) and it seems to have a pleasant tone. Let the fun begin.

Will

No new uke, but I did receive a case for my Mainland mango concert. Yea!

Both me and my sister got our first uke's from my dad. Martin MU-100's. I'm just giddy to finally be able to start to learn to play.:)

A 1930's Concert Regal with original case. Needs a little love, but it sounds great - and will sound even better with a new set of strings. My mom confessed she picked it up for $20 at an antique store!

Top Bottom