Ukulele Hero tshirts leaving again!

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
According to Ukulele Hunt, the Ukulele Hero tshirts are no longer going to be produced after Sunday December 27th. So if you wanted to get one, looks like you better hurry. I have it in natural and grey, I think I'm going to order one more just in case.

From UkuleleHunt: "UPDATE: The Ukulele Hero T-shirt I mention in the ebook is being taken down this Sunday (27th December) – so if you want one don’t hang about. I’ve asked T-Shirt Hell why it is. They said, “Most of the shirts are 7 or 8 screens each as opposed to 1, 2, or 3 like the rest of our shirts. If we can’t sell a decent amount of them each week, they’re just too expensive to produce.”

You can order it until Sunday at: http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/ukulele-hero/

thanks for the heads up! just ordered mine :)

Thanks, Wicked..

Just finished ordering. Yippee!

Sheryl gave me one for Christmas - and I just ordered another!

I want one but I have no idea what style to order, lol. The sizes are weird too, I don't get their measurements but I guess I'd be safe and order a medium. I'm torn between the baby doll, tank top and boybeater... hmmm... and color? No idea... maybe red or black... bah!

Thanks for the heads up. I had delayed ordering and was going to wait until the new year but I just put an order in.
Hopefully I got the size right.

Just ordered mine and a trumpet hero shirt for my son.

Top Bottom