anyone know if theese are any good?

KoloheBoy

UU Intern
Reaction score
i saw this ukulele and it looks pretty cool for an electric uke. anybody know if their anygood? i know their like 300-400 bucks....
scu100-1-1.gif

they're great in my opinion, takes awhile to get use to the non traditional feel of it, and the body is tiny no matter what model size u have. they all are like soprano bodies.

Might want to stay tuned to the site for the next give away... :)

OHHH MYY.. No way! This was actually the first uke I looked at when i first got on the site. I remember one of the members selling one and I believe Nuke bought it.

But I'd never think of it as a give-away. :eek: :eek: :eek:
i was looking at it at a swap meet by pearlridge. it is VERY nice. not heavy really. veryy cool. NICE NICE pickup.

That is one of the original passive pickup models of bugsgear formally known as Eleuke. The prices when tthey first came out were in the 350 to 450 range but due to increased production numbers and new models now having active electronics and sometimes even headphone capability they are dropping to the 250 to 300 dollar level. A bunch of custom one of a kind eleukes arriving soon and also the active and active with headphone models arriving in. each producttion run they are getter better and better and are fun ukulele to play and you can blast with no feedback,,,,

dang..... ryan's getting us all hyped up..... and koloheboy, how long ago was that? i've never been to the pearlridge swap meet so maybe i'll check it out.

dang..... ryan's getting us all hyped up..... and koloheboy, how long ago was that? i've never been to the pearlridge swap meet so maybe i'll check it out.

HAHAHAEVERY SATURDAY FROM 7-2pm at the aloha stadium. they have PLENTY of booths with NICE UKULELES CUSTOM too!!! and cheaper then u can get anywhere else ALMOST

I've got one of the headphone models (bought from MGM), and I really like it...it's by no means my primary uke, but it's definitely a fun uke. Nice low action, bound fretboard...its good

It did take a little while to get used to size, but once you do it's a pretty good uke and it sounds good plugged in.

The biggest advantage though, I can play it at ANY time of the night and not have to worry about waking anyone up :D

I've got one of the headphone models (bought from MGM), and I really like it...it's by no means my primary uke, but it's definitely a fun uke. Nice low action, bound fretboard...its good

It did take a little while to get used to size, but once you do it's a pretty good uke and it sounds good plugged in.

The biggest advantage though, I can play it at ANY time of the night and not have to worry about waking anyone up :D

must be a good uke. heard nothing but good stuffabout it so ffar. whether or not it does become a contest prize and i dont win it im buying one.

They not to bad, i liked Aprils contest because it was fun going to the city and such.

But i don't like the flea ukulele contest - making a vid on how to play a song, not for me..

yeah plus all the good songs that people would be interested in learning have already been taught here by members. >.<:mad:

Might want to stay tuned to the site for the next give away... :)

i hope you're not kidding. cuz my hopes just rose. i'm planning on buying one, but hey! if i can win one, why spend the money? aha. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom