Ohana CK-20s?

thadjanus

Reaction score
I have been considering this uke and was wondering if anybody has played one? Just looking for some opinions on it. Seems to be a solid maple top with laminate sides and right now fits in my budget...
Thanks,
Janus

I have been considering this uke and was wondering if anybody has played one? Just looking for some opinions on it. Seems to be a solid maple top with laminate sides and right now fits in my budget...
Thanks,
Janus

Yes, I work for Ohana. It's a very nice instrument. However, it has a solid mahogany top, not maple. The laminate back and side are also mahogany.

One thing you might want to consider is that if you bought a soprano size, there are 3 ALL SOLID Ohana instruments which cost less (SK-25, SK-25Z and PK-25G). Just a thought.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the information! I meant mahogany. I am getting maple cabinets put in my kitchen and this kitchen is taking over my brain!
Janus

OK I am settled on an ohana sk-25 but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Everyone has it on backorder. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Janus

Try calling MGM

OK I am settled on an ohana sk-25 but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Everyone has it on backorder. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Janus

Hi:

I would call Mike at MGM (or email) and ask when he'll see more... It may be worth waiting for.

I'm an Ohana believer. I played the Sopranino and promptly bought one, then turned around and bought the Pineapple. Both in transit.

(Got to get back to school soon (I'm a teacher); then I'm so busy I don't have time for UAS until Spring Break!:D)

Last edited:
Yes there is a dealer here in ohio. But they don't have that model. I placed an order with Elderly and they said they should arrive soon..thanks for the advice!. I think this uke will make me happy.
Janus

Top Bottom