new uke cds

austin1

Reaction score
hello all!

so for christmas my mom got me two uke cds, the k-town heroes one (so sweet!), and also one by a girl called sophie madeleine who I had only really known about from the I Heart You Online video. At any rate, I've been listening to her CD since Christmas, and if you haven't heard of her, well now you have, so the next logical step is to check out her website http://sophiemadeleine.bandcamp.com/ :D. Her CD is really great, she plays about a million different instruments (this is only a slight over-exaggeration), including the uke, and since she has a new fan in me, I thought I would share.

Hoping everyone has a lovely new year!

Thanks for turning me on to Sophie! Now if I only had some $$ in my iTunes account....

I love Sophie too, been a "Rocky & Balls" fan for awhile now. :)

If you're looking for some other sweet uke music - Zee Avi is pretty awesome :D

She plays guitar and uke but all her music is yum. "Just You and Me" is pretty easy to play too, but looks very complicated, you can find the tabs on Ukulele Hunt, if you like her.

I love Sophie Madeleine! I was just looking up "Take Your Love With Me" because it was on a mix CD that a friend sent me. So then of course I had to listen to the rest of her music.

Oh, and I also like The Knitting Song.

Top Bottom