How many people have you gotten to play the uke?!

2 that I know of...I know I got a lot of people interested and curious when I was in the Air Force, but I dunno how many of them ever picked up a uke after I left...I did however turn at least 15 people on to SPAM! haha

2 that I know of...I know I got a lot of people interested and curious when I was in the Air Force, but I dunno how many of them ever picked up a uke after I left...I did however turn at least 15 people on to SPAM! haha

lol spam! ahahahaha. that's wsup. i love the stuff. :)

I got 3 people to buy there first ukulele's in the past 2 weeks. My brother, aunt and uncle all bought uke's. Turned them on to the UU too. Though I don't know if they signed up, or what there Usernames are if they did.

I have the satsifaction of handing over a uke to my brother-in-law and watch him shred. I don't have the satisfaction of being better than him. He is to string instruments what I am to wind instruments. He was an insta-expert. Don't ya just hate that? Like this girl I used to know who only rode a horse a few times in her life, was only into it as something to do once in a while, and she was a natural-born rider. My horse was torn when it came to her. She didn't care for her personally (with Arabians you can really tell what they think of you personally), but she enjoyed the working relationship.

None, unfortunately... although I wish I could, it'd make having all these ukes more sensible-seeming.

Well, that's not completely true. I have one friend I kept talking about getting one with, so I influenced her, but she ended up getting one before I did, so it doesn't really count...

She lives a while away, too, unfortunately, so no jamming.

I've never counted, but I suspect quite a few. I know for sure i convinced KokoKaina to get one. I got Adellethegreat to get one, too. I've influenced Jennifer Rafferty to get one.

I get a lot of comments that tell me they started playing ukulele because of me, and there have been a few on UU that said the same.

Ball park figure? I'd have to say at least 20, maybe even closer to 40 or 50.

Pretty cool. :D :D

My friend EleoCasil is the one person that got me into playing the ukulele. I had never seen it before when I went to his house and he was playing it. He was playing "drop baby" and I was like I can do that too! So i stole his uke and didn't put it down for a whole week. :p

Top Bottom