My Mainland Red Cedar Concert is finally here (+Pictures)

Ukeger

Reaction score
Hey, bought my Mainland Red Cedar Concert Ukulele on the 8th of December and it's finally here now, had some trouble with the German customs but today I could pick it up from them. I wanna thank Mike for his great support through e-mail, he answered all my questions and was very nice and helpful.

Here are some pictures:

http://photobucket.com/Ukeger

:):):)

Wow!

Pretty! Congratulations!

Froehliche Weihnachten! Und ein Gutes Neues Jahr!

Red Cedar Mainlands are a great choice. Mine's a tenor.

Nice buy. I love both of my Mainlands very much. I can't wait to try a Red Ceder at UWC!! May end up buying one to accompany my 2 Mahoganys if the price is right :D

:iwant::iwant:

I really like the Mainlands, but I just really hate rope binding. stupid, I know, but I just cant get over it.

:agree: - no problems with the company, and their boss is top-notch! I just don't care for rope bindings, either...

I have a soprano pineapple version of that 'ukulele, and it is AWESOME!
Congrats on your new baby. :)

I really like the Mainlands, but I just really hate rope binding. stupid, I know, but I just cant get over it.

:agree: - no problems with the company, and their boss is top-notch! I just don't care for rope bindings, either...

Have you all seen them in person? I wasn't too fond of it before I got my first one and when I saw it in person, I really liked it. It's quite creamy and delicious...not as white/black as the pictures make it seem.

Have you all seen them in person? I wasn't too fond of it before I got my first one and when I saw it in person, I really liked it. It's quite creamy and delicious...not as white/black as the pictures make it seem.

I have not seen it in person, but still. rope. uh.
I'm a big fan of no binding.

I have not seen it in person, but still. rope. uh.
I'm a big fan of no binding.
I too was not too crazy about the rope until I got one. I thought it would be a little hokey, like something Howdy Doody or Woody from Toy Story might sport. It really is cool, though, I have to say, and people I know really like it when they see it. In a recent post I believe hoosierdaddy (sic) said he was considering a "Plain Jane" option. That's what I love about Mike and Mainland - always open to suggestions!

Last edited:
Top Bottom