FS - Koa Pili Koko Concert with Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul December

Reaction score
FS - Koa Pili Koko Concert & Case - REDUCED

Concert size, solid acacia wood - Pretty Looks & Sound
Got-to-go before my new Uke is delivered and wife finds out!
Strung with Aquilas
1st owner, purchased new from MGM less than a year ago
Nice low, non-buzzing action
Includes Case
(for some reason this one isn't marked Koa Pili Koko on the headstock)
Only $179 Or Best Offer - Including Shipping with Case (cheaper if you live in Chicago area and want to pick it up)
pauldecember@gmail.com
ebay account with 100% feedback: pgruodis
Thanks!
~Paul

DSC03148.jpg

DSC03149.jpg

DSC03150.jpg

Last edited:
:) Oops ... the price was supposed to be $179 with Case Including Shipping
(I've edited it in the original post)

Now Only $169 - Including Shipping with Case (cheaper if you live in Chicago area and want to pick it up)

Last edited:
:eek: OK, let's get this Sold..... Now $159 with Case & Free Shipping in USA (or actual shipping cost elsewhere)

FINAL NEW YEAR REDUCTION - $149 Including Case & Free USA Shipping
This is a beautiful, warm sounding, instrument
(I will ship internationally for actual shipping cost)

I will take it if I can sell my Lanikai that I just bumped. If you find a buyer before me though, grab it

Last edited:
I will take it if I can sell my Lanikai that I just bumped. If you find a buyer before me though, grab it

Hope yours sells :)
I've got mine listed here, fleamarket, and Craigslist ... lots-o-enquiries, but no $$$ yet :(
If anyone is considering a KPK or Mainland, I've got to say my KPK sounds better than my Mainland.
Can't sell my Mainland (gift from my wife). Not saying the Mainland is bad in any way, but the KPK does sound like a step up.
The KPK has less of a "factory" look to it too ... though I'm sure it is as well.
Anyway, this one is still available for $149 with case & USA shipping (international extra)

unfortunatly I've got a strict one in- one out rule, otherwise id just buy it, which I wanted to do before they found out :(

unfortunatly I've got a strict one in- one out rule, otherwise id just buy it, which I wanted to do before they found out :(

I'll take it...send me a pm and I'll paypal you asap

Don't worry Steve, it will eventually come your way in a couple of months.......

I'll take it...send me a pm and I'll paypal you asap

Don't worry Steve, it will eventually come your way in a couple of months.......

Hahaha, I love how you're becoming my uke bank. its awesome! btw, check your PMs from me, I sent you something a week ago or so. Happy New Years to both of you by the way, and cg on the sale! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom