Hello from GA!

carrieb

Reaction score
my name is carrie and i am psyched about my ukulele. i have been playing my ukulele for a whopping total of 3 days, but i have played guitar for 3 years. i get some of the ukulele chords mixed with my guitar chords (ex: ukulele G fingering=guitar D fingering). it makes learning songs interesting, haha. aaanyway, i am stoked to be here and meet all you exciting folks! :D

What part of Georgia are you from? We have a bunch of GA members - Haolejohn, Susie A, Melissa82...look them up and say HI! And welcome to UU!

thanks! i go to college in milledgeville and live near peachtree city. i'll look them up!

Welcome to UU carrieb. I am in douglasville and since you are in metro atlanta (kinda) we want to invite you to SEUkers on you tube and Southeast Ukers social club here on UU. I would give you a link but I am on my phone right now and I can't do that. We are having a big meet up in January in Atlanta and you should come. All different levels of players hang out at our meetings so you have nothing to fear. Here is the link to SEUkers here on UU http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/group.php?groupid=18

Last edited:
Welcome to the Underground!!

Welcome, from yet another Georgian.:)

Top Bottom