Remember those days when....

KoloheBoy

UU Intern
Reaction score
Remember those days when you used to make an ukulele or guitar out of tissue boxes and rubber bands? man they were one hell of bass guitars actuallly. :p
main.gif

I can't say I've ever done that, but you've definitely given me something to try out tomorrow during class. haha. how would you manage different sounds?

I can't say I've ever done that, but you've definitely given me something to try out tomorrow during class. haha. how would you manage different sounds?

haha. well i guess u guys have never done that before. i dont know it was jes some lame iddea wen u get bored. IMPROVISE ;)

I wanna know how to make one! It looks like it would be fun to mess around with. Someone post up a video playing one it would be awsome.

it's possible... I used to piss my mom off and take all her lamp shades down along w/ some pots and pans... then set up a gigantic drum set!!

too bad digital camera's weren't around back then...

it's possible... I used to piss my mom off and take all her lamp shades down along w/ some pots and pans... then set up a gigantic drum set!!

too bad digital camera's weren't around back then...

hahahahaha.... i did that one time. it was a waste of time. they all sounded the same!-ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::

Top Bottom