Thanks Aldrine, Ryan, staff, and mods

spots

Reaction score
A huge thanks for all the work you do, and have done. You have created (and maintain) a great site, and you have brought together distant people with a common interest and love. Not a small feat for such a short time.

Ryan - thank you for your time in maintaining and upgrading the site. Anyone who has worked with computers/networks knows what you are dealing with, how involved it is. A huge thank you for all your work.

Keep up the good work.

I think you can count that from all of us, a lot of people have these great ideas but very few will dedicate the amount of time and passion you guys must have put into this for the good of all of us.

:bowdown:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again and again and again:

UU Staff rocks big time. Mahalo nui loa to all of you!

(the mods are a pretty great group of guys, too!)

I have been really enjoying this site and this forum. It has become a big part of the fun I am having with my ukulele hobby. I visit many times a day when I have time, and at least once a day when I am busy. It is a great thing you all do here! So a very big
THANK YOU !!!
goes to all who make it happen:
The UU Staff, Mods, and all the Members!
:smileybounce::smileybounce::smileybounce:

Happy Uke Year!
–Lori​

Hear, hear! Thank you all for all that you do for us!!

CountryMouse

Thanks to everyone that makes UU the best site ever, staff, mods and members.

Jack

This is a great place for people like me who are new to playing the ukulele and have questions that those of you who have been here a while have heard hundreds of times. The people I've "met" here are knowledgeable, generous and just plain cool, and I'm not sure I would have stayed with the ukulele if it had not been for the resources this site provides. I hope those of you who administer this site and make this community possible know how vital a role you play in spreading the joy of ukulele. Mahalo!

agreed! thanks folks!

and the redesign looks great.

Yes, thank you so much for creating this environment for us! It's perfect for beginners and pros, and it seems to attract the nicest of people. Thanks for your work and talent, Aldrine, Ryan, Dominator, other staff and mods!

Thank You Personally, So Much For All The Help That I've Received Thanks To This Site, And Thank You So Much For Allowing Me To Learn Such A Beautiful Instrument

~Francis~

If none of you guys were here posting up, good and bad, we wouldnt be the community that we are today. So thank you guys!

Thanks, guys (and by guys I mean guys and/or gals)!

Top Bottom