New forum colours

Yes they are quite cool (temperature wise!). I'm sure like with all change we'll get used to it in no time, I'm sure it's a good upgrade code wise.

Woo hoo for having post count back!

Give it some time, the old scheme will be back. The skin didnt transfer when Ryan did the update so he is working on a new one. This will not be permanent. He just figured it would be better to have the site up and running, while he worked on it, instead of it being down for 4-5 days until all the details were worked out.

Im cool with this new look. As long as everyone is still here, then im fine. :D

Did you notice the TOP button down hear the bottom of each page? Now you can hit that and go right back to the top without having to scroll all the way back up. Me like.

It's a seasonal theme turning to green in spring then yellow in summer then orange in the fall. :cool:

Black, it's the new black.

Did you notice the TOP button down hear the bottom of each page? Now you can hit that and go right back to the top without having to scroll all the way back up. Me like.

Just fyi in case you didn't know you can hit the Home button on your keyboard on any webpage.

Top Bottom