William King Long Scale Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankthetank

Reaction score
I hate to part with this ukulele but I have a William King Long Scale Tenor for sale. She is absolutely gorgeous and only has a few hours of playing time on her. She was just finished and shipped last month (Nov '09). The koa tenor features curly maple binding, an ebony fingerboard with MOP markers, an ebony pin bridge, a slotted headstock with an ebony faceplate and Gilbert tuners, a marquetry banding style rosette, a Mi-Si Acoustic Trio™ pickup, Worth fluorocarbon strings and a gloss lacquer finish. The Pro-tec case is also included. William King is known for his high quality and great sounding ukuleles. And this ukulele definitely lives up to that reputation. This uke far exceeds the skill I have to help her reach her full potential.
If you have any questions, please PM me.
IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

And here is a little video of me playing it. Try to ignore my voice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKwyZVD0iYs

Last edited:
Here are a couple more pictures. She is a really gorgeous ukulele and sounds magnificent.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

Send me a PM for any inquiries or questions. I accept paypal. Thanks for looking.

Seriously awesome uke. I have a concert long scale and it's one of my favorite things in life now. What leads you to sell it?

She is a seriously awesome uke. But circumstances dictate that I at least test the waters for interest. I got UAS pretty quickly, so I hate to say it but I need to thin the herd as well. She deserves a good home :)

Hank, What a beauty. I have the sister uke to yours, finished last month, same body style, long neck, made from walnut/adirondack. Same page of William's journal. Sorry to see you're selling.

So you're selling her. I've heard Hank play this and it sounds great, hope she finds a good home. :D

This piece is sold! Just had a great phone conversation and looks like she is on her way to a new home.
Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom