Concert, electric and tenor for sale - Pete Howlett Ukulele

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
I know most of you chaps live in the US so visiting ebay.co.uk is not a usual pastime for you is it? However I have two auctions there and to save you the time the dollar prices are:
  • for the concert: $625 start price with $725 buy it now
  • for the uklectic:$395 start price with $595 buy it now
  • Shipping for either is $60
These prices are real value for money even if you get stung with a 10% import duty and if your postal service is anything like ours, there is only a 50% chance of this happening!

The tenor is barely pre-owned. You can see it being demonstrated here... It's Neil Murphy's, the first slotted head tenor in the video. He doesn't like the pin pridge or gold Schaller tuners. As I am not into ripping bridges off and replacing them I am activating my replacement policy which means I take the instrument back and build him another one. Since the commission was first palved nearly 8 months ago and delivered just 2 weeks ago, he has progressed and wants to further alter the spec anyway so this is simply an upgrade... Price for this is a very reasonable $1100 plus $60 shipping. If you are interested then I can forward his email address for you to verify the nature of this sale.

As on all exports, the instrument is sent out fully insured to the purchase value. It is shipped in custom made twin wall cradboard and polystyrene foam boxes. I have had no damaged instruments since I adopted this method of shipping so your instrument will arrive safely.

Last edited:
Wow! These ukes are really nice. I hope someone on UU buys it.

A real Pete Howlett uke at a bargain price!

Shoot, saw this thread too late...that uklectic was gorgeous!

Top Bottom