If you are having problems logging in

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
The upgrade to vbulletin 4.0 seems to have messed up a bunch of accounts. Email me with your username and I'll try to get it fixed. I'm traveling today but I will get to you as soon as I can. I'm typing this from my phone.

Before you email though, please try these steps

*edit*
1. Clear your cache
2. attempt to log in if it appears to log you in but it redirects to the front page with the log in form click the logo to see if it will reset your cookies
3. If this doesn't work, are you using Internet Explorer? If so, try a different browser (firefox, chrome, safari, opera, ANYTHING but IE) to log in. IE is stupid
4. If those things don't work, it may be your personal security settings. see this link for details: http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=104748
4. If that doesn't work, then email me and I will reset your password. Please try all these steps first before emailing.

Last edited:
The upgrade to vbulletin 4.0 seems to have messed up a bunch of accounts. Email me with your username and I'll try to get it fixed. I'm traveling today but I will get to you as soon as I can. I'm typing this from my phone.

Before you email though, if you are able to login but when you return to the forum and it looks like you are not logged in, try clicking the logo to see if that sets your cookies. If that still doesn't work, email.

We had not been able to sign in for a few days. Even though we had not actually forgotten our password, we tried going through the steps for a forgotten password. The first time it didn't work. We were just about ready to send Ryan an email. Thought we'd try it one more time. The second time it worked and we're back in! Thought this might help anybody else who hasn't been able to sign in.

Thanks for keeping the site going Ryan!

Before you email though, if you are able to login but when you return to the forum and it looks like you are not logged in, try clicking the logo to see if that sets your cookies. If that still doesn't work, email.

New forum doesn't render well on my crackberry bold. Initial visit their was no box to enter my password. Now the top menu bar is nonexistent.

New forum doesn't render well on my crackberry bold. Initial visit their was no box to enter my password. Now the top menu bar is nonexistent.

I don't have the bold. i got a curve and the new format doesn't work well either. Must be a crackberry thing. I'm waiting for the final product. Hoe you digging the mango?

I don't have the bold. i got a curve and the new format doesn't work well either. Must be a crackberry thing. I'm waiting for the final product. Hoe you digging the mango?

On the battery pull, the forum renders a bit better but still doesn't provide a box for the password.

The mango was awesome for the christmas pa`ina. First time, I wen whop jaws!

Top Bottom