Not another CBU...NOPE

cornfedgroove

Reaction score
Guitars suckas!!! I made these for a client's older son and daughter. Each one has four strings, macassar ebony freboard and bridge, corian nut and saddle, both magnetic pup and piezo transducer wired to a 3 way switch along with volume and tone. They are screamers.

I'll post more pictures later along with a video, I hope...stay tuned

http://handmademusic.ning.com/photo/faulkners-1?context=user

where do I sign up to get one of those!? I've been wanting to pick up guitar but the 6 string thing just screws me up :(

I'd buy a box of Cohibas just to make a cigar box instrument. . . those are seriously good smokes.

well, its just like a baritone...heck, its just like any ukulele for that matter. 4 strings, baritone or not...same chord shapes, just different key.

These are a little more money than my ukuleles as you might imagine:) If you get interested, give me a shout. I'm really stoked about these builds, and consequently reaaaaally sad to see them have to go. I GOTSTA PAY DA' BILLS!

I'd buy a box of Cohibas just to make a cigar box instrument. . . those are seriously good smokes.

man, for the price of a box of cohibas you could get a cbg...they may not taste good, but they sound better and will last you longer. Plus, if you get tired of it or go broke...you cant sell them smoked cigars, but you could probably sell these for more than what I am gettin for em.

Top Bottom