Uke Builders Workshop on TV

Ronnie Aloha

Mahalo Sen. Dan, R.I.P.
UU+
UU VIP
Reaction score
Caught a great show, Uke Builders Workshop, on Hawaii educational TV. Its on Friday's from 7-8pm on Olelo. Last Friday's discussion was on growing and cutting of wood. Its sponsored by the Ukulele Guild of Hawaii. I'll only be able to catch next Friday's show before leaving town. I hope they come out with a DVD of the series.

I used to watch it pretty regularly when I had cable, had to cut back in expenses. I especially enjoyed the episodes with Uncle Kimo Hussey his input always worth it's weight in gold

there is a dvd of the shows but they are not avaiblable or for sale except as gifts from the guys who put on the show as it was a public funded project and they cannot be sold for $$$

there is a dvd of the shows but they are not avaiblable or for sale except as gifts from the guys who put on the show as it was a public funded project and they cannot be sold for $$$

If there's broad enough interest in such a thing, it could be a good fund-raising vehicle for the station there. Someone might suggest that to them...

Top Bottom