xbox.

CAN SUCK MY ITALIAN &$*%!

it broke.

only thing is....i only got one red light, not three. so microsoft wont take it in and fix it.

well they will.....

FOR 100 BUCKS!!!!

asdflkerh BILL GATES!@OHSDhjalkshd;f DAMNN YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

I'm supposed to use that money for my new UKE!

(bawlz)

xbox 360 u talking about?

my xbox sucks.. i hate it LOL just the normal one, its worth nothing anymore..

ooops

ya lol im talking about the 360.

im so ticked.

huh? cover it with a towel?

how does that work?

lol

With the clever execution of peanut butter and a hammer you'll get some more lights. But that's just advice for life. Dunno if it'd work on an Xbox.

UkulelesReggae: I'd happily take that off your hands :p

I need air forces.. new shorts and a new ukulele.. like $1000 + in debt about $2000 - IM ONLY 16 LMAO!

LOL your in debt 2000 bones?

jeeze Man!

im 16 too and I cant imagine that lol.

but im with you.

i need new shorts and a new ukulele.

:p:music:

i've had the 360 for about 4 months now, should i be prepared to hate on it? how does it break?

i have gone through three 360s. i have my first still but gave it to my bro, got another got the red ring of deaths, sold that one and bought a new one, and still playing on that one to this day

i've had the 360 for about 4 months now, should i be prepared to hate on it? how does it break?

supposedly, Microsoft has already fixed the red light of death problem. If you're concerned, make sure the buy one of those fans that attaches to the back.
I've had mine for... two years now.
It's started to give me crap (but nothing too serious), but I think it's because of the bad RAM Microsoft puts in the machine.

supposedly, Microsoft has already fixed the red light of death problem. If you're concerned, make sure the buy one of those fans that attaches to the back.
I've had mine for... two years now.
It's started to give me crap (but nothing too serious), but I think it's because of the bad RAM Microsoft puts in the machine.

Ive heard this more than once, It would seem that any xbox bought after a year or two after the system came out (or if yours came with an HDMI cable) this problem isnt a problem anymore.

Those fans are a great investment for 20$. Mine broke, but it did keep my core temp down about 8 degrees, which was worth it at the time I was concerned about the RROD.

Top Bottom