Hi Every Body

Derick

Reaction score
Hi my name is Derick and i live in England, Stoke-on-Trent.
And I look forward to meeting you all.
I have tried to play guitar for many years and failed. Have been merrily plonking the ukulele now for about a year and love it, one day soon i may leave the safety of the first three frets.
Recived this week a new Mainland Red Ceda top tener ukulele, it is a super uke, both in looks and sound.
Mike from Mainland Ukuleles is top Guy.
All the best.

Welcome to UU! Great to have another Brit on board :) I hope you enjoy your stay

Ukuleles - saving hopeless guitar players everywhere!

:D

I OWNED a guitar once, I don't want to say I played it because I didn't, but I OWNED one before I discovered the magic of ukulele.

Welcome to the Underground.

Jack

Hi, and welcome to UU from another Brit and Mainland owner -- good choice of uke!

Welcome Derek
You'll have great fun here. How much did you get stung for import and parcell force fees, i was lucky only cost about 20 quid for my Mainland guess I'll get stung double when I order my cedar.

Welcome! :)

Hi UkuEroll
Good guess total import cost 38 quid that includes Parcel Force handling charge, delivery time three weeks and collected myself from Parcel Force.
Was told it is a ramdom thing if you get charged by customs. You may have better luck than me.

Top Bottom