which electric uke and bass uke???

fumanshu

Reaction score
Hi guys...I was just wondering if anyone tried a few electric uke and have some to suggest...

And how do they compare to each other...

I know Bugsgear and K-Wave are doing some..but just don't know how they are and don't know who else are making some too....

Also....does anybody here tried any bass uke???

Thanks

Risa, Risa, and then Risa. They make acoustic electrics and also real honest-to-goodness steel string stuff. A new one they're working on uses humbuckers I think, built in the baby Les Paul style. www.ukulele.de

I've played a few...

- a nahenahe tenor 6 string - brilliant sound acoustic and plugged in. better be for $2500.00 (not mine tho)
- my kamaka tenor - LOVE IT! I've recorded a few songs w/ it, and it sounds SAAWWEEEEETT!!!
- fluke - I tried one out a few years back. Sounded decent... may have been the amp at the shop though...
- ovation applause tenor; my buddy owns one... I love it plugged in and the action's super easy... because the lack of sound hole, it doesn't project acoustically as much as I'd like...
- there's one more... I can't recall what it's called. I think it was made in Germany and looks like a mini practice guitar; kinda like a fret board w/ no body... hmm... Dom from Tribal Theory plays one at their shows. It sounds SIK!!

I guess it depends on if you wanna use it as both acoustic and plugged... yknow?

Bass uke...? never played one... sorry.

Hope this helps! =)

Top Bottom