happy new year!

raecarter

Reaction score
Thanks for your kindness and hospitality uu have a great year. I'm a month onto playing the uke mow and am well untruly addicted and I'm posting myself on the old YouTube too and getting some lovely comments. Thanks and have a good one next year. Rae

Happy UU New Year!

Thanks seeso I just showed my father in law your come together cover I have saved on my phone he was spell bound! Do you like my new cover of seaside by the kooks I'm improving on using proper strum patterns now

Happy New Year to all of our UU members and staff!!

Jack

Happy "Hangover" to all and to all a goodnight !

Happy New Year and many years and many blessings to all from New Jersey...bringing the uke to a party tonight...

Here's to a happy, healthy, and productive new year to everyone on UU from PITTSBURGH. GO STEELERS!!!

A very happy and prosperous new year to all the members of the UU community!
--G

From Portland...

..a very Happy and Healthy New Year to all. My sincere thank you to everyone who has guided me through the first phases of my addiction and great, great enjoyment!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hauoli Makahiki hou!
Herzliche Weihnachtsgrüße!
Feliz Año Nuevo!
Bonne Année!
(..to name a few!)

:shaka::music::love:

Last edited:
Happy new year from hot and sunny Western Australia. Already had my first waves for 2010. Nice.
Also belted out a few tunes on my favorite uke.

2009 was the year I was re-introduced to the uke and I have had so much fun. UU is an awesome website and I have learned a bunch here. Best wishes to all for 2010 from Oregon!

Yes, thanks to the staff and the uu members for such an awesome and welcoming website and message board. I'm new to the uke (got one for Christmas) and I've already visited here tons of times for answer after answer. Thanks to everyone!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year filled with good health, love, happiness and ukulele music!

Happy new year all.

Top Bottom