Song Help Request aruarian dance - nujabes anyone?

stfu1tsarnold

Reaction score
anyone know the chords and strum pattern? or pretty much just have a video for this song? =D. please and thank you!

aldrine just opened one of his uke got mail episodes with this.. watch the video you can probably figure it out

Excuse the thread revival, but his tuning is drop C# on the G string. Tune the rest of the strings according to the normal GCEA pattern. Best to play with a low G string.

Excuse the thread revival, but his tuning is drop C# on the G string. Tune the rest of the strings according to the normal GCEA pattern. Best to play with a low G string.

*resurrects thread*

I tried this and I still can't get it to sound correct. Anyone have better luck?

Last edited:
My bad. :D It's actually drop C. You'd tune the corresponding strings the same way. (ex. 5th fret of G string (drop C) = C string (drop...?), 4th fret of C string = E string)
*resurrects thread*

I tried this and I still can't get it to sound correct. Anyone have better luck?

tabs

first part (2x)
Code:
|--7--------7-----------------5---10----7----]
|--5-----5--5-----5--------0-----------------]
|--5--5-----5--5-----5--4--------------------]
|--5--------5-------------------0----0-------]

second part
Code:
|---------7----------7-------5---------5----------3---------3----------2---------2-----12---]
|-----5---------5---------3---------3---------1---------1----------1---------1--------------]
|--5---------5---------4---------4---------2---------2----------2---------2---------9-------]
|-------5---------5---------4---------4---------2----------2---------1---------1------------]

Top Bottom