Trouble logging in

Bradford

Reaction score
Just in case someone may benefit from my experience, I am posting this. The last couple of days I have had a devil of a time logging in to UU. I would enter my user name and password and everything would seem to be OK, except I could not post anything. I would get a messge saying I wasn't logged in, even though my name was listed as being on. The only way around it was to change my password, but when I ended the session, I would be right back to where I started. Without going into the details of all my thrashing around, the fix was to switch my home page from Earthlink.net to MSN.com. When I go to UU through MSN everything works just dandy, haven't a clue why.

Brad

I had the same problem at first but has seemed to clear itself up, probably just a program glitch. I didn't change anything and everthing still works on all 3 of the computers that I use.

Jack

My friend Jim has been absent from the Seasons for a while and would like to rejoin us. However, he needs to recover his password, which he can't remember. The log in procedure that allows for this demand the answer to a question and that question is "What is this forum about?" - The answer would appear not to be Ukulele or even Ukuleles. Or if it is, then the system is not recognizing those responses. Anyone available to help poor Jim?

I joined UU recently and had a terrible time with this. I put in every version of ukulele and uke I could think of. It kept telling me I was answering the question wrong. After two weeks of trying to join on a daily basis, it finally worked. I don't even remember what answer I put in that worked, because I had done it so many times with the same words over and over. It seems to be very random thing.

If these were posted on Site Suggestions, the Moderator would see them quicker. Just FYI

If these were posted on Site Suggestions, the Moderator would see them quicker. Just FYI
Done. There was already a thread in the Site Suggestion forum about this. Looks like it's not a new problem.

Top Bottom