Song played repeatingly.

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
Was just wondering, what's a song you can play over and over again and not get tired of it

Mine is waiting in vain.

What I mean is, a song continuous, where there is no start or finish... Like while my guitar gently weeps has a start and ending, but when you play waiting in vain by bob marley, and don't sing, just play it over and over.

Anybody have a specific song? I'm kind of sick of playing waiting in vain over and over again. Give me something new!

happy new year!!

I totally know what you mean. The Twelve bar blues totally does that for me, although I make subtle changes each time, but I just can't seem to get sick of it, it's the first thing I play everytime I pick up the uke these days, a New Year change would be good. Santeria was stuck in me for a while too.

Anyways, Happy New Years to you as well!

5'2", eyes of blue

Was just wondering, what's a song you can play over and over again and not get tired of it

Mine is waiting in vain.

...I'm kind of sick of playing waiting in vain over and over again.
Sounds a bit like a contradiction in terms.

I have a collection of maybe 50 pages of classical tabs I can just play repeatedly, but I seldom do it all at once. :)

Has anyone seen my Gal. Love it

Let the Sunshine In

JJ

Pua Lililehua

I like to play After Hours by the Velvet Underground. It's the first song I learned and as a beginner I like to see how it evolves. When I see people play really advanced songs flawlessly, I wonder how many times they've played it to get there.
I guess you kind of have to be willing to play a song hundreds of times to turn it into something new :)

And, hell, it's just FUN :)

I Hear Music- Ka`au Crater Boys

White Birds- (eh not sure who wrote it???)

How Can I Get Over (not sure about this one either)

House At Pooh Corner- performed by Ka`au Crater Boys

'Rosie' - Don Partridge

I've loved this song since I was a kid. I never, ever get tired of it no matter how many times I hear or play it - and I play it every time I pick up a uke.

Top Bottom