Bands n Projects...

JoeyJr858

Reaction score
How many of you all are playin uke for a band or perform this beautiful instrument, or may even have a CD out? if you got a link, drop it here! =)

myself, I'm working on a solo project. I have 3 original songs near complete and about 5 more incomplete ideas. Hoping to release an album by the new year! =)

I don't have a myspace page for my project yet, but I will soon as I get in the studio! But I'll announce it on my personal page when it's ready. :D

anyone else?

How many of you all are playin uke for a band or perform this beautiful instrument, or may even have a CD out? if you got a link, drop it here! =)

myself, I'm working on a solo project. I have 3 original songs near complete and about 5 more incomplete ideas. Hoping to release an album by the new year! =)

I don't have a myspace page for my project yet, but I will soon as I get in the studio! But I'll announce it on my personal page when it's ready. :D

anyone else?

hah i wish i was in a band as you can see in my sig

I play for my schools praise band, as well as my chruches praise band ^_^
I also perform solos, but not as often.
I've been working on recording but I don't have very good equipment, so it just makes the whole process frustrating >_<
And I to am working on a Myspace Music page, I'll get back to you guys when I get one up and running ;)

I play with my church's praise band. I am trying to get them to do a CD but I haven't convinced them yet...

Top Bottom