FS/FT Risa Electric Tenor Tobacco Sunburst

d'uke

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've had this beauty since last x-mas and loved it like my own child haha.
It really is a unique instrument and i will miss it if it sells. i have to get rid of it because i fell out of the electric crazy distortion phase and into the more natural wood traditional hawaiian phase. So to cater to my next purchace of a big k brand i have to get rid of this :(.

This sells new for $650 and its been lightly used, no visible wear and tear with the exception of a blemish on the body.

Strung with ernie ball strings and will come with gig-bag as well as another set of strings.

Asking price: $415 (with some wiggle room) pay-pal, check.

Trade: Any big K brand (ko'aloha, kamaka, kanile'a, ko'olau)

MAHALO!!!! :cheers:

Attachments

• 213650.jpg
    213650.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 213450.jpg
    213450.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 213531.jpg
    213531.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 213432.jpg
    213432.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Please check you PM.

Actually, I am rather interested in Steel string electric ukes. Been wanting one for a very long time.
Had I seen this sale last year, I would have bought it. Alas, I'm currently mesmerised by a new electric uke by Risa, which is a Les Paul style with humbuckers.

If I decide I like steel string electric ukes enough to buy another one, I'll give you a buzz if you still have it.
Other than that, in the mean time good luck! I'm sure it's truly a lovely instrument.

Last edited:
<nevermind this post>

Last edited:
now that's a hot new price :D

I hope some lucky person snatches it soon. I just put myself in bank debt after buying the new Les Paul Risa xD

lol, i made a lengthy post here:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...dered-my-dream-uke-but-balance-may-go-minus-D
(explains why I'm in bank debt too lol).

Are you sure you wanna sell your electric? It seems like such a cool uke xD
Why don't you hold onto it and save up for a big K uke. I reckon a good electric and a good acoustic make a great duo.

But nevertheless, sweet price... if I was greedier and richer, I'd get your's too... but alas :drool:

Top Bottom