Kala KA C Concert Mahogany Uke

redwingz30

Reaction score
So I have really been looking into MGM's package for the Kala KA C Concert Mahogany Uke with case and tuner (he puts aquilas on) and I have a question on it for those who may know about this one or own this one. Is this one really good quality? Does it have good sound? Has yours ever broken? Have you had any problems with this one? Are you happy with this one? Is this just plain out a good one? Please give a review of it and a1-5 star rating to help me choose if I really want to buy this ukulele. (if you think outstanding add more stars)

I really don't think you can do better for the money. I have a Lanikai LU-21, and think it is a great starter uke. I would rate the Kala a little higher than the Lanikai. The big bonus is getting it from MGM...it will be set up properly when you get it. I had to do a little adjusting on my Lanikai when I got it. Wasn't a big deal...but it's nice if you don't have to. I say go for it!

The big bonus is getting it from MGM...it will be set up properly when you get it. <snip> I say go for it!

DITTO! You can trust MGM.

Redwing, here's a video of the Kala KA-C. It's not in English, but the reviewer gives some good close ups and you can hear some samples of how it sounds

sweet thanks for the video on it...It looks sweet! Better than I thought it did from just pictures. It seems to have an amazing sound and its loud and not a rough sound

Top Bottom