a fun little tune I just recorded... first attempt at recording my acoustic ukulele

That was pretty awesome! Especially for only having a uke for a week. Keep it up!

thanks! Though I have to admit, I got the uke as an early christmas present, so I've been at it for about 2 weeks.

Nice

Nice. You're already better than me and I've been trying to play for 18 months now. Keep it up.

Congratulations, you just played the chord progression that 90%* of pop hits are based on. You might as well be famous :D

Fun way to record though. I also have an interesting rig using a digital camera mic and layers all the audio tracks from it. Very nice for two weeks playing.

*This is a made up figure.

Love it that's class I think you have a guitar already as your your very good for that timescale! http://www.youtube.com/raecarter82

thanks, and yes I also play guitar.

Congratulations, you just played the chord progression that 90%* of pop hits are based on. You might as well be famous :D

Fun way to record though. I also have an interesting rig using a digital camera mic and layers all the audio tracks from it. Very nice for two weeks playing.

*This is a made up figure.

yep, I already knew that I was playing a simple/popular progression, I just happen to love the way it sounds on the uke!

Top Bottom