Uke Lesson 25 - Change The World

Hey UUers! January's episode of Uke Lessons is here:

Uke Lesson 25 - Change The World

I know a lot of you aren't big fans of the E chord, but if you ever needed a reason to learn it well, this song might just be it! Keep in mind that Aldrine's chord fingerings aren't the only way to hold each chord, so experiment with what feels most comfortable for you to hold and change chords with. This song has quick changes, so if you're getting hung up on any particular chord change, practice the changing movement over and over again and soon your muscles will move from one chord to the next automatically!

If you have any other questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, praise for Eric Clapton (or tsud123), thoughts about the ukulele's greater impact on pop music - post them all below! Happy New Year, everyone!

JIZZZZZ IN MY PANTSSSSSSSSSS

too awesome.... :O

:O

:O

!!!!!

yay for being awesome!

just watched the beginning so far. first thought: it takes a hell lot of chords to change the world!

good job Aldrine, Dustin and the rest!

I like this lesson, so far the first using an improvising technique and some fancy barré variations.
The e-chord shape variation is the best finger workout i've seen,

I'm also impressed about the advanced usage of the graphical finger picking animations - i've learned the whole picking part in some minutes instead of hours,

Quick question: Which uke minute covers the e blues scale?

Thanks like always!

Fun lesson!
I like how you incorporated the blues scale in there :]

/edit: I think this is right for the picking:

Code:
part 1:

A|-------------------------------
E|-3s4---5-5s7-5s7-5-5p4h5-7-3s4-
C|-----4-------------------------
G|-------------------------------

Part 2:

A|----------------------------------
E|-3s4---5-9s10-7-5s7-5-5p4h5-7-3s4-
C|-----4----------------------------
G|----------------------------------

Part 3:

A|-------------------------
E|-3s4---5-5s7-5p4h5p4-2---
C|-----4-----------------4-
G|-------------------------

Last edited:
Thats what i'm doing since a few days... i'm "bluesing" around and my girlfriend hates me now ;-)

which ukulele did Aldrine use for the playalong. looks awesome.

which ukulele did Aldrine use for the playalong. looks awesome.

Looks like he made the video using his Tenor Applause (but I'm pretty sure he did the audio using his new Kanilea :D)

This is the coolest ukulele i have ever seen Oo wanna have!
Does someone know, where i can get it cheaP?

Top Bottom