Personal note in every order

Cali

Reaction score
Hi,
i received today my uu-shirt and some strings i've ordered one week ago (it's funny to see that shipping from Hawaii to Germany is as fast as shipping within Germany...)
I just want to thank the mysterious "UU Staff" who writes everytime a great personal note on the paypal packing slip!! Awesome!

Maybe i will order some time a empty package just for your memo ;-)

Hi,
i received today my uu-shirt and some strings i've ordered one week ago (it's funny to see that shipping from Hawaii to Germany is as fast as shipping within Germany...)
I just want to thank the mysterious "UU Staff" who writes everytime a great personal note on the paypal packing slip!! Awesome!

Maybe i will order some time a empty package just for your memo ;-)

I totally know what you mean, it's nice to find a personal note from around the world, seems more "real" than all the internet stuff^^

usually I throw away order slips... mine's a total keeper though, it lives in the front pocket of my Kala KA-SC's carry case

"Rocking his uke and gaining mass cred, You'll find (my real name) down under-er in N-Zed"

The last four words were particularly endearing :)

My favorite, and the one I can't seem to throw away, had a drawing the UU staff had done of my avatar dreaming of the Cookie Monster from "Sesame Street."

This makes perfect sense if you have ever seen a larger version of my avatar.

darkside.png

Last edited:
And i thought i was the only one receiving these kind of notes ;-) (joking)
So how is the mysterious writer?

its even cooler wen u order more things and get new notes becuz the mysterious writer (isnt it a guy named aaron?) remembers you.

I saw this thread, then ordered a couple of tee shirts. they came today....sure 'nuff came with a note, Thanks UU.

I have three personal "UU Staff" notes! :)
I taped them on the side of my shelf, below an uke hanger (where my Ohana TK50-G is hanging right now).
Apart from two of my ukes and a reverse print hula shirt it's the only authentic Hawaiian thing I own... and I'm really proud of it!!

Thank you for being so awesome, "Mr. UU Staff"!! But who are you? :)

Last edited:
The UU staff is the best. Personal notes and fast shipping can't beat that.

Jack

I just ordered a shirt and some D'Addario Pro Arte strings. I'm interested to see if I get a note, lol.

Yeh, I got a cool little note in with my UU shirt.

A very nice touch. Me like. :)

I just received something last night - I love that the notes aren't just a personal thank you - they have personal touches like drawings as well. Last night's had a hand-drawn carrot family - with the littlest ones underlined and labeled, "Baby Carrots." I still have the one where he drew a bowl full of baby carrots and labeled it "Looks like Cheetos!"

UU is the best, but buying from the UU store makes it fun to spend money (thanks, Aaron!)

I have to be honest. I wanted to get a polishing clothe for my new uku. I had no clue where to get one untiol I read this thread. This thread is 1 of the only reasons I orderd it here. That and I like to be loyal. Can't wait for my note oh yea, and my polishing clothes. I think I'm gonna need a tee shirt next. lol

Top Bottom