FS: Mainland mahogany tenor - "as new" (one week old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougcox

Reaction score
SOLD !!! Thanks for all the immediate inquiries on this Uke.... the winner is "Melissa" ....she gets a great deal and equally sweet Mainland Uke.

Much to my surprise a new Collings tenor arrived as a late Christmas gift (surprised on many levels). All this after visiting Mike at Mainland Ukes and hand selecting a gloss mahogany tenor last Monday. I am asking $275.00 shipped and insured to CONUS (extra for international). This is a bargain as the Uke and even the hardshell brown tweed case was hand selected something I realize many people do not get the chance to do. The tenor is nothing short of sweet in tone, playability and glossy mahogany looks! The uke has MOP tuner knobs and Aquila strings.

I will accept PayPal or USPS Money Order. I can send pictures upon request . E-mail me at "dougcox@live.com".
I have sold many instruments and related items on ebay (boxelder15 with a score of 80 - 100% satisfaction).

Thanks,
Doug

Last edited:
I love spalted mango for the beautiful wow factor and cedar for the sound.

I've decided I'll take it. So, unless you have a deal with anyone else, please consider this uke sold. :)

Just lemme know when the transaction is final and I'll lock the thread.

I've decided I'll take it. So, unless you have a deal with anyone else, please consider this uke sold. :)

Yaaay Melissa! Twas meant to be!:music:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom