Kala Dealer in NJ

luvdat

Reaction score
Anyone in NJ looking for a Kala dealer...check out Ritchie's on Rt.46W in Rockaway. Picked up a 15-S there a little while ago and now I have a solid acacia soprano on order. Helpful staff, enthused about Kala...

Last edited:
where exactly is rockville? I tried to google-maps it, but I just kept getting a lot of things named rockville, none of them towns.

where exactly is rockville? I tried to google-maps it, but I just kept getting a lot of things named rockville, none of them towns.

An apology here...ROCKAWAY NJ....northern NJ...I edited the first post...sorry about that.

Hey good to know man thanks for that.

Ritchie's been in business for quite some time..new to ukes. I've spoken to the owner in the past mostly about guitars and he's always been helpful.

Ordered ny Kala acacia soprano through a young guy named Brett enthusiastic guy, enthusiastic about Kala. Huge display there? No, but per his report they sell well and keep flying. One time I walked in and he was on the phone with a sales rep saying he needed to send more in...ASAP...

Last edited:
Hey luvdatuke....there is a thread that lists by the state any uke shops. I believe Kanaka monitors it. Right now there is nothing for NJ. Perhaps you can contact him and let him know the info so he can post it for all NJers out there!!!!

Thanks for the info!!!

Hey luvdatuke....there is a thread that lists by the state any uke shops. I believe Kanaka monitors it. Right now there is nothing for NJ. Perhaps you can contact him and let him know the info so he can post it for all NJers out there!!!!

Thanks for the info!!!

Just sent him a PM.

Top Bottom