New video posted: Christmas Eve by Tatsuro Yamashita

ukulelegal

Reaction score
far away from others who play ukulele...it sucks
Thanks! My biggest challenge is figuring out how to continue to improve on a song... It seems like no matter how many times I play them I get to a certain level of ability and then hit a wall. I should make a new post about this particular problem.

I agree with you. Hitting the wall is very frustrating. I find that the only way to improve is to totally learn the song off by heart, then play it again and again until you can actually watch TV and still play it. In other words, the song or piece become second nature. The other thing is to accept that your family will HATE that tune by the time you know it as they would have heard it 1,000 times.
Lovely song by the way.

Thank you! I kind of rushed this one because my friend sent me the song book and I had promised a video. I didn't want her to have to wait until next Christmas! :p As far as my family, I think they are about to shoot me but I will just have to take my chances. :) Actually my Mom is pretty happy because I have stopped playing penny whistle as much... :p

Here's the English version . . .

And here's a cover of the Japanese version by UU member Keonepax

Top Bottom