Favorite song to jam

somewhere over the rainbow haha :D Only because chords are very simple and guitar sounds good along with the uke, everybody wins.

Me and my friends play katchafire,kaipo rebel souljahz all kines haha

Social Distortion's BALL AND CHAIN is a good one. 'specially after a few beers.:D

I can pick Twinkle Twinkle Little Star like a champ! And not too bad at Ode To Joy by Beethoven either. Don't laugh, I'm still a beginner! LOL!

ive play waiting in vain and turn the lights down low mostly now... and cant forget white sandy beach

hmmm.... the song i always find myself strumming/singing when my brain's on auto-pilot would be somewhere over the rainbow/what a wonderful world (the song that encouraged me to pick up the uke in the first place) but right now, i like to strum/sing grow old with you by adam sandler (it's a simple song that allows you to change the lyrics for different moods, situations or people) and yoshimi vs. the pink robots (just a fun song to sing).

My favorite uke song is Pure Heart's "Bodysurfing".
Non uke stuff would be anything from Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Jimi Hendrix.

hah...well i like to play the break up song from chris ramos, of course, some j boog,(really need to learn lifetime lover), and somewhere over the rainbow, when im with my friends, we play tre smoove and bob marley, not to forget fiji

Top Bottom