FS: Kala KA-FMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewton2

Reaction score
SOLD

For sale is my Kala KA-FMT. It has a solid Spruce top and Laminate Maple sides and back. It is a tenor scale and is strung with D'addario high g strings. The only issue I can think of is a small nic in the finish on the edge below the bridge. Semi Hard case included. It was bought from MGM in the Spring of 2009, not sure what month.

Why am I selling. Main reason is I have something Moore Bettah to play and this just sits in its case all lonely and such. Other reasons include but not limited to not really ever getting into the Tenor scale I just cannot get used to it, also want to add some $$ to the ukulele fund so I can buy something nice one day.

Photo:

DSC02546.jpg

DSC02547.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

Additional photos here and a few here.

I am asking $170 shippedto any of the 48 states that I can drive to without leaving the country or riding a ferry (CONUS). Anywhere else we will have to work out shipping. Might consider a trade for a concert or smaller

If you have any questions or want a picture of something specific let me know.

Last edited:
Is this Uku still available? If so, can you try reposting the pictures? They do not come up in my screen. It could be because I am at work but other pictures on other threads have shown up.

The pics are showing up here.

Is this Uku still available? If so, can you try reposting the pictures? They do not come up in my screen. It could be because I am at work but other pictures on other threads have shown up.

It is still avialible. You could try the links just below the photos. They go to my profile album and my photobucket album where the pictures are stored. If you are still having trouble you can PM me an email and I can send them to you directly.

Additional photos here and a few here.

Last edited:
Still here. Who's going to make an offer?

Hard to believe there is no intrest. Not even any offers.

Those ukes retail at $290 with a case. Too bad I already have three tenors...

Yeah too bad. Wait you don't have 4 Tenors..... yet.:p

I think my asking price seems fair. Guess there just is no intrest in a slightly used Solid Spruce top Tenor ukulele. Guess it will stay in its case on a shelf only getting played on rare occasions.:(

I'm thinking about this one.

Yeah it is pretty cool looking. I does not have as much splating as some of the other ones I have seen but it still looks pretty cool.

I actually seem to be one of the few around here who isn't a huge fan of spalting anyhow. I don't even like super curly koa.

I'm thinking about this one.

Cool, cool. Let me know if there is anything you would like to know or see.

I actually seem to be one of the few around here who isn't a huge fan of spalting anyhow. I don't even like super curly koa.

I could go either way with the spalting. I do love me some curly koa though.

I will try to look at the picturees from home tongiht. i can not see them here at work and I was not able to open the link either. I will try later. Otherwise good luck.

This ukulele is SOLD and on its way to its new home in Beautiful MN. Thanks gnordenstam I hope you enjoy the ukulele.

Mods can close this tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom