First Uke Video!!

Vroom

Reaction score
First ukulele! just got it today. read the description please!

I had a load of fun recording this. haha, If I wasn't so lazy I'd do a few things over. like the tuner... You'll see what I mean.

First Uke!!

tell me what you think!\

Aloha!

Nice job on the video, bro!

thanks guys. my fingers are getting really sore though.. haha!

damn right. haha .. I am having trouble with the Bbminor chord. i cant get it even if i piggy back... just practice i guess or am i doing something wrong??

damn right. haha .. I am having trouble with the Bbminor chord. i cant get it even if i piggy back... just practice i guess or am i doing something wrong??

are you having trouble with barring the first fret or is planting your ring finger that's the problem?

combination of both. I can do each one fine, but when i stretch out the finger, i can't keep enough pressure to bar the fret.

Congratulations on your new partner in life!
Well, even if the chord changes and rhythm aren't as smooth as could be, you've sure got the coolest expression ever. Although if I were to see only your face, I'd imagine a bass guitar beneath it:D

(Could be a whole new thread on the faces people make when they play, perhaps this is a beginner's thing? I know my face goes all tense during play. Tiring too :eek: )

Congratulations on your new partner in life!
Well, even if the chord changes and rhythm aren't as smooth as could be, you've sure got the coolest expression ever. Although if I were to see only your face, I'd imagine a bass guitar beneath it:D

(Could be a whole new thread on the faces people make when they play, perhaps this is a beginner's thing? I know my face goes all tense during play. Tiring too :eek: )

I don't think so, I have a different expression when I play piano. It's a thing you do when you are in the zone. some people don't express it on the outside I guess.

First uke AND first video playing your new UKE!!!!!!!!! lol cool!!!

Man I can tell by your face and by your mouth gesture that you are OMG sooo happy and very concentrate..!!!!!!!

Cool video...you did it very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom