Electrified

mangorockfish

Reaction score
I got a Mainland gloss mahogany tenor w/a MiSi for Christmas and sometime back bought a Fender accoustic amp from a friend of mine with the anticipation of this new uke. Sunday night was the first chance I've had to try them out together and all I can say is, "WOW!". I'm hooked on electric ukes now. It is the same sound of the uke only louder and if I crank up the chorus effect on it it really sounds fantastic. I wanted to say "awesom" but I'm a little too old for that word.:D Yesterday I sent my Mainland gloss mahogany concert back to Mike to install a MiSi in it. Can't wait for it's return to try it. I know it will sound awesom, oops, I mean fantastic.

You are living my dream sir. One day soon I will be cranked up to 11!

Doh!

I'm so jealous right now. I ordered a concert from Mainland this weekend, but decided against the amp because of the cost. I just didn't have enough and didn't want to put it on credit. I told myself..."You can always get it amped later". In the back of my mind, though, I'm still seeing visions of very large, robust speakers placed behind me...There is also a bandana, spotlights, and a few lighters being waved around (against fire code) but we won't get into that right now.

Someday...

Top Bottom