Lanikai LCD-C

ukulelearp

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with it? It's definitely a really pretty ukulele, but I'm curious how it sounds. Nobody near me sells it :( Even so, it's way out of my price range, but maybe I can save up towards it, or get lucky and find one here.

lanikailcdc2.jpg

Pretty indeed since it's difficult to find ukuleles with that much inlay for the price... but it isn't worth the money tonal-wise. There wasn't much sustain and the sound seemed flat and dead even after a string change.

I ended up selling it back out on ebay. lol. If I could do it all over again, I would have saved up for something better.

Sounds ok (not great) .. Here is a sample of mine ...

Pretty indeed since it's difficult to find ukuleles with that much inlay for the price... but it isn't worth the money tonal-wise. There wasn't much sustain and the sound seemed flat and dead even after a string change.

I ended up selling it back out on ebay. lol. If I could do it all over again, I would have saved up for something better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpJ_Odl1zMA
a bit thin sounding

hi, just picked one of these up on ebay with great hard case for $150.
sounded like crap with aquila nylguts, put some worth browns on and awesome sauce!

Top Bottom